705 alignment aid

    Some golf clubs feature a built-in visual aid, called an alignment aid or guide, to help the player properly line up their shots. Golf club alignment aids are found most often on putters and drivers in the form of a line or similar marking, designed to be placed directly behind the ball and pointed toward the target at address.

    While golf club alignment aids are less common on irons, Thomas Golf (www.thomasgolf.com) brand features a patented shot alignment marking on its irons, wedges, drivers, fairway woods, hybrids and putters.

    For more information Glossary Of Golf