Welcome to Golf-Info-Guide.com, your best free one-stop information source for the most game-improving golf tips, golf cures, free online how to play golf lessons, golf video tips, equipment facts and more.
This website caters to golfer problems of all experience levels and handicaps, from beginners online lessons to weekend golfer to single-digit handicappers. We’re constantly adding new online golf tips and golf tip swing fix videos, so check in often to get up-to-date correct insight on playing the “grand auld game.”
In addition to an extensive (and ever-expanding) library of golf tips, we feature categories exploring the different types of golf clubs as well as a helpful glossary of golf terms. Each basic club section creates and offers a step-by-step video golf guide to advice swinging these clubs properly.
Beginner Golf Practice: How To Practice Golf Properly Video
The only way that you are really going to get better at golf is by practicing and everyone just says, oh well, practice makes perfect. Well, in a way yes, but proper practice makes perfect and p...
- Learn The Mental Side Of Golf: Part 1: Get Into A Groove Before Teeing Off, Golf Tip
- Pro Signature Move: The Masters, Part II
- Setting Up Your Shot: Golf Pro Carl Pettersson: “Over the Top” Shift on Downswing
- The Golf Swing: Path of Least Resistance Leads to Lower Golf Scores
- Play Better Golf by Watching the Pros: Don’t Get “Stuck” on the Downswing – Golf Tip
- Playing Advice: How to Hit a Greenside Bunker Shot From Wet Sand, Golf Tip
- Equipment Choices: Improve Your Short Game By Limiting Club Options, Golf Tip
Here’s what you’ll find at Golf-Info-Guide.com:
- Golf Tips: Golf instruction can be awfully confusing. We cut through the mumbo-jumbo and present a bevy of helpful tips, covering all areas of the game, in simple, easy-to-follow language.
- Golf Video Tips: In this section, we have Professional PGA golf instructional video lessons, with exclusive game improvement videos. We have golf videos, from the fundamental basics to advanced techniques that will help every golfer lower their scores.
- Hybrids: Combining the best of irons and fairway woods, hybrid clubs are all the rage among amateurs and professional golfers alike. Learn about their many benefits and the best methods for hitting hybrids.
- Drivers: The so-called Big Stick comes in many shapes and sizes. This section explains different types of drivers and offers plentiful advice on hitting longer, straighter tee shots.
- Fairway Woods: These versatile clubs are quite handy from the tee as well as the short grass. Hitting them isn’t difficult, but it does require a precise setup and swing – both explained in this section.
- Irons: What do all great golfers have in common? Superior iron play. This category’s tips and tutorials will teach you which irons are best for your game and how to swing them with authority.
- Wedges: Known as the scoring clubs, the wedges are a golfer’s best friend from inside 100 yards. Master a few simple techniques and you’ll be on your way to a lower handicap.
- Putters: The last club used on a hole ranks first in importance. Here we focus on the myriad makes and models of putters and show you how to wield the flat stick with deadly acumen.
- Golf Terms: If you’re new to the game, or just want to know what your golfing buddies are talking about, this section is for you. Our glossary covers the gamut of golf lingo, including slang terms and technical talk.