Copyright: All content found on golf-info-guide.com is original work exclusive to this website and is strictly protected. No portion of any articles may be used or re-published by another party.
Your Privacy: We are 100% dedicated to your security and privacy while enjoying our web site. We will never collect any personal information except what you specificaly submit to us in a form. This information will be used to send you useful golf tips and information, and we will not transfer your information to other companies. You may modify your information or opt-out at any time by simply clicking the link at the bottom of any email we have sent you.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to send periodic emails. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the Edit Profile page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 10/31/11
- Golf-Info-Guide.com(TM) service (the “Service”) and its affiliate sites (the “Sites”) are accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Service and the Sites are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE AND THE SITES, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. Golf-Info-Guide.com and its affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Service and the Sites, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
- The materials used and displayed on the Service and the Sites, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Golf-Info-Guide.com or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be used solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of Golf-Info-Guide.com or the appropriate affiliate.
- The Service and the Sites contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. THE SERVICE AND THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER GOLF-INFO-GUIDE.COM NOR ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITES. The information, facts, and opinions provided are no substitute for professional advice. Always consult your primary care physician for any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and before undertaking a new diet or exercise plan. This Service and the Sites are for informational purposes and should be used in conjunction with health care professionals.
- The Service and the Sites may include bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member created pages which allow you and other users and members to post information, provide feedback to Golf-Info-Guide.com and its affiliates, and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You agree to only post information that is true and correct in light of your knowledge. You shall not, without the express approval of Golf-Info-Guide.com, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless Golf-Info-Guide.com, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although Golf-Info-Guide.com and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and other user and member generated pages on the Site, neither Golf-Info-Guide.com nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so. You acknowledge that Golf-Info-Guide.com and its affiliates do not control the information available on the bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member generated pages and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. Golf-Info-Guide.com and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the chat rooms, bulletin boards or on any other user or member generated pages. You acknowledge that any submissions you make to the Service (i.e., user-generated content including but not limited to: text, video, audio and photographs) (each, a “Submission”) may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by Golf-Info-Guide.com and you waive any moral rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. You grant Golf-Info-Guide.com a perpetual, nonexclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable license to the Submissions, which includes without limitation the right for Golf-Info-Guide.com or any third party Golf-Info-Guide.com designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, any Submission posted by you on or to Golf-Info-Guide.com or any other website owned by Thomas Golf, Inc., including any Submission posted on Golf-Info-Guide.com through a third party.
- i. You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted through your account will (i) violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material; and (b) that you are at least thirteen years old. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless Golf-Info-Guide.com, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you or any user of your account of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. Golf-Info-Guide.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- ii. Golf-Info-Guide.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Service by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. THE SERVICE AND ALL DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. NEITHER Golf-Info-Guide, NOR Thomas Golf, Inc., NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST Golf-Info-Guide.com, OR Golf-Info-Guide AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
- Golf-Info-Guide.com and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and the Sites and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your use of such web sites is at your own risk.. You acknowledge that the use of any advice, opinion, recommendation, statement or other information displayed, link to, or distributed through the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the Service and the Sites, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither Golf-Info-Guide, nor Thomas Golf, Inc., nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based upon the information provided on the Service and the Sites.
- You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
- GOLF-INFO-GUIDE.COM’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PODCASTS
Golf-Info-Guide.com’s podcasting service (the “Podcast Service”) consists of news and information files (the “Podcast Content”) that may be downloaded to your computer and/or transferred to your portable MP3 player. The Podcast Service is available only for private, non-commercial use. Any other uses, including without limitation the incorporation of advertising into or the placement of advertising associated with or targeted towards the Podcast Content, are strictly prohibited. You may not edit or modify or redistribute the Podcast Content or links supplied by Golf-Info-Guide.com. Ownership: Golf-Info-Guide.com’s Podcast Service and the Podcast Content are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Golf-Info-Guide.com owns all rights including copyright to the Podcast Content, and to The Golf-Info-Guide.com logos and trademarks used in connection with the Podcast Service. Right to Discontinue Podcast Service: Golf-Info-Guide.com reserves the right to discontinue providing any or all of the Podcast Service at any time and to require you to cease displaying, distributing or otherwise using any or all of the Podcast Content for any reason including, without limitation, your violation of any provision of this Member Agreement. Golf-Info-Guide.com assumes no liability for any of your activities in connection with the Podcast Content and/or the Podcast Service or for your use of the Podcast Content and/or the Podcast Service in connection with your Web site, computer or MP3 player.
- This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York.
Intellectual Property Issues
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by email to thomasgolf at thomasgolf.com. This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Please include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees). It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Professional Advice Disclaimer.
THOMAS GOLF, INC. WEB SITES AND MOBILE APPLICATIONS OFFER HEALTH, FITNESS AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION AND ARE DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE BEGINNING A NEW NUTRITIONAL OR FITNESS PROGRAM. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON AN THOMAS GOLF, INC. WEB SITE OR MOBILE APP. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON AN GOLF-INFO-GUIDE WEB SITE OR MOBILE APP IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON A THOMAS GOLF, INC. WEB SITE OR MOBILE APP OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY THOMAS GOLF, INC. SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE. THOMAS GOLF, INC. WEB SITES AND MOBILE APPS ARE CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND GOLF-INFO-GUIDE MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. IN THAT REGARD, DEVELOPMENTS IN MEDICAL RESEARCH MAY IMPACT THE HEALTH, FITNESS AND NUTRITIONAL ADVICE THAT APPEARS HERE. NO ASSURANCE CAN BE GIVEN THAT THE ADVICE CONTAINED IN THOMAS GOLF, INC. WEB SITES OR MOBILE APPS WILL ALWAYS INCLUDE THE MOST RECENT FINDINGS OR DEVELOPMENTS WITH RESPECT TO THE PARTICULAR MATERIAL.