- Right Handed or Left Handed 6 hybrid golf club, Loft – 30 degree, Lie – 61.5 degree; Length – 38 inches with a graphite shaft.; 37.5 inches with a steel shaft.
- Shot Accuracy Technology, an alignment indicator on the top of the club which helps assure precise aim.
- The AT 705 6 hybrid golf club is a direct replacement for our standard 6 iron and our 13 fairway wood.
- Works will off the fairway and out of the rough
- Very handy for chipping around the green with 4 level sole
- Thomas alignment grip in choice of small, standard, mid size, or oversize
- Comes included with Thomas Golf head cover
Thomas Golf 30 Degree Number 6 Hybrid Graphite Shaft (available in R-Flex, S-Flex or Senior A-flex)
THOMAS Frequency & Flex Matched tour-grade seamless shafts made of premium super high modulus graphite fibers provide a light weight of 75 grams for increased swing speed, while maintaining a low torque of 3.3° to reduce head twisting and lagging at impact, resulting in increased shot accuracy. THOMAS shafts are seamless and have been specifically designed to match and optimize the performance of THOMAS heads for alignment accuracy and ball flight. Specialized Mid Kick-Point provides an optimum balance of trajectory & control. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.
The Senior version has... and Specialized Low Kick-Point assists in achieving higher shot trajectory. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.
TG-Pro Grip for Thomas Golf Hybrid 30 Degree Number 6
- This newly engineered compound provides the optimum balance of comfort, control, traction and shock absorption.
- Available in your choice of four sizes: Small, Standard, Mid-size, Over-sized
- Distinctive gold-filled hand placement guide for consistent gripping and accurate club alignment will contribute to greater shot accuracy.
- Specially designed multi-tread patterns provide exceptional traction and surface feel in each section of the grip.