- Right Handed or Left Handed Hybrid Iron # PW, Loft – 46 degree, Lie – 63 degree; Length – 36 inches with a graphite shaft. 36 inches with a steel shaft.
- Improved on target accuracy with closer to the pin shots.
- The AT 705 hybrid number PW is a direct replacement for our standard PW iron and our 21 fairway wood.
- Works will: for pitch shots off the short grass or thick rough.
- More overall size then a standard PW iron for a better ball strike.
- Four grip sizes you can choose from a small, standard, mid size, or oversize
- Help keep head looking new with the Thomas Golf protective head cover
- This newly engineered compound provides the optimum balance of comfort, control, traction and shock absorption.
- Available in your choice of four sizes: Small, Standard, Mid-size, Over-sized
- Distinctive gold-filled hand placement guide for consistent gripping and accurate club alignment will contribute to greater shot accuracy.
- Specially designed multi-tread patterns provide exceptional traction and surface feel in each section of the grip.
Thomas Golf 46 Degree Number PW Hybrid Graphite Shaft (available in men’s R-Flex, S-Flex or Senior A-flex)
THOMAS Frequency & Flex Matched tour-grade seamless shafts made of premium super high modulus graphite fibers provide a light weight of 75 grams for increased swing speed, while maintaining a low torque of 3.3° to reduce head twisting and lagging at impact, resulting in increased shot accuracy. THOMAS shafts are seamless and have been specifically designed to match and optimize the performance of THOMAS heads for alignment accuracy and ball flight. Specialized Mid Kick-Point provides an optimum balance of trajectory & control. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.
The senior version has... and Specialized Low Kick-Point assists in achieving higher shot trajectory. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.