Henrik Stenson capped an amazing run by winning the 2013 Tour Championship in Atlanta. The Swede also claimed the FedEx Cup for a total take of $11.44 million for the week. Here’s a look at the equipment Stenson played en route to his three-shot victory over rookie sensation Jordan Spieth and veteran Steve Stricker.
- Driver: TaylorMade SLDR with 10.5° loft, Grafalloy Blue X shaft
- Fairway woods: Callaway Diablo Octane Tour with 13° loft, and Callaway X-Hot Pro with 17° loft, both with Grafalloy Blue X shafts
- Irons (3 through PW): Callaway Legacy Black Irons with Nippon Pro Modus3 120X shafts
- Wedges: Gap (52°) and sand (58°) – Cleveland 588 RTX with Nippon Pro Modus3 120X shafts
- Putter: Piretti Cottonwood II Prototype
- Ball: Titleist Pro V1x