- Right Handed or Left Handed Hybrid Iron # SW, Loft – 55 degree, Lie – 64 degree; Length – 36 inches with a graphite shaft. 36 inches with a steel shaft.
- Playing the hybrid (sand wedge) SW is much different then a standard SW iron. The hybrid SW required no special setup at address, club face alignment, or body open alignment. You just setup like you would for a normal shot by aiming the club right at the target. You can use your standard swing, hit into the sand about 1.5 inches behind the ball, then the only thing that needs to be learned is how fast to swing through the sand for the right distance control.
- The AT 705 hybrid number SW is a direct replacement for our standard sand wedge (SW) iron and our 25 fairway wood.
- Works will: for chipping near the green and for close in pitching.
- Out of the sand we found the larger head size added convince.
- 4 hand size grip choices of small, standard, mid size, or oversize
- Help prevent head paint damage with the Thomas Golf protective head cover
- This newly engineered compound provides the optimum balance of comfort, control, traction and shock absorption.
- Available in your choice of four sizes: Small, Standard, Mid-size, Over-sized
- Distinctive gold-filled hand placement guide for consistent gripping and accurate club alignment will contribute to greater shot accuracy.
- Specially designed multi-tread patterns provide exceptional traction and surface feel in each section of the grip.
Thomas Golf 55 Degree Number SW Hybrid Graphite Shaft (available in men’s R-Flex, S-Flex or Senior A-flex)
THOMAS Frequency & Flex Matched tour-grade seamless shafts made of premium super high modulus graphite fibers provide a light weight of 75 grams for increased swing speed, while maintaining a low torque of 3.3° to reduce head twisting and lagging at impact, resulting in increased shot accuracy. THOMAS shafts are seamless and have been specifically designed to match and optimize the performance of THOMAS heads for alignment accuracy and ball flight. Specialized Mid Kick-Point provides an optimum balance of trajectory & control. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.
The senior version has... and Specialized Low Kick-Point assists in achieving higher shot trajectory. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.