- Right Handed or Left Handed Hybrid Iron # 3, Loft – 21 degree, Lie – 59 degree; Length – 39.5 inches with a graphite shaft. 39 inches with a steel shaft.
- The main benefits of the number 3 hybrid are: forgiveness and accuracy.
- The AT 705 hybrid number 3 is a direct replacement for our standard 3 iron and our 7 fairway wood.
- Works will: for replacing long hard to hit standard iron.
- Shorter shaft then a 7 wood will give some golfers more consistency.
- Thomas grip graphics for hand placement, in four sizes of small, standard, mid size, or oversize
- A good way to protect your graphite shaft use the Thomas Golf protective head cover
- This newly engineered compound provides the optimum balance of comfort, control, traction and shock absorption.
- Available in your choice of four sizes: Small, Standard, Mid-size, Over-sized
- Distinctive gold-filled hand placement guide for consistent gripping and accurate club alignment will contribute to greater shot accuracy.
- Specially designed multi-tread patterns provide exceptional traction and surface feel in each section of the grip.
Thomas Golf 21 Degree Number 3 Hybrid Graphite Shaft (available in men’s R-Flex, S-Flex or Senior A-flex)
THOMAS Frequency & Flex Matched tour-grade seamless shafts made of premium super high modulus graphite fibers provide a light weight of 75 grams for increased swing speed, while maintaining a low torque of 3.3° to reduce head twisting and lagging at impact, resulting in increased shot accuracy. THOMAS shafts are seamless and have been specifically designed to match and optimize the performance of THOMAS heads for alignment accuracy and ball flight. Specialized Mid Kick-Point provides an optimum balance of trajectory & control. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.
The senior version has... and Specialized Low Kick-Point assists in achieving higher shot trajectory. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.TG-Pro Grip for Thomas Golf Hybrid 27 Degree Number 5