- At Thomas Golf, we've pushed the boundaries of our traditional pear-shaped model AT 705 and now provide a hybrid to replace almost every golf club in your bag. From the 16-degree, #1 hybrid to the 55-degree SW hybrid, Thomas Golf has the entire club spectrum covered. With Thomas Golf hybrids in your bag, your confidence and performance on the course is sure to increase.
- The AT-705 hybrid clubs, with traditional pear-shaped head, maintain the classic look and feel that you're used to, with the added advantage of Thomas Golf's patented shot alignment technology. For right handed or left handed golfers. The traditional pear-shaped At 705 hybrid design features Thomas Golf's unique flat top-plane, providing extra strength to the upper face area. The flat top plane also provides the correct geometry to ensure the alignment indicator bar is parallel to the ground and perpendicular to the score lines, to provide perfect target alignment.
- Many golfers experience a gap in their ability to reach the green with accuracy when they are forced to use those hard-to-hit long irons. If you're looking at filling that gap in your game, whether it's with one club or an entire set of hybrids, then a set of Thomas Golf's custom fitted AT 705 hybrid golf clubs are the solution.
- Help better protect your AT 705 hybrid graphite shaft from cracks with the Thomas Golf protective head cover
- This newly engineered compound provides the optimum balance of comfort, control, traction and shock absorption.
- Available in your choice of four sizes: Small, Standard, Mid-size, Over-sized
- Distinctive gold-filled hand placement guide for consistent gripping and accurate club alignment will contribute to greater shot accuracy.
- Specially designed multi-tread patterns provide exceptional traction and surface feel in each section of the grip.
Right Handed All Hybrid Iron Set
Thomas Golf AT 705 Hybrid Set Graphite Shafts (available in men’s R-Flex, S-Flex or Senior A-flex)
THOMAS Frequency & Flex Matched tour-grade seamless shafts made of premium super high modulus graphite fibers provide a light weight of 75 grams for increased swing speed, while maintaining a low torque of 3.3° to reduce head twisting and lagging at impact, resulting in increased shot accuracy. THOMAS shafts are seamless and have been specifically designed to match and optimize the performance of THOMAS heads for alignment accuracy and ball flight. Specialized Mid Kick-Point provides an optimum balance of trajectory & control. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.
The senior version has... and Specialized Low Kick-Point assists in achieving higher shot trajectory. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.