- Right Handed or Left Handed Fairway Wood # 4, Loft – 16 degree, Lie – 58 degree; Length – 43 inches with a graphite shaft. 41.5 inches with a steel shaft.
- Good choice for shots off the fairway with the higher 16 degree loft compared with the lower loft of today's modern 3 wood.
- The Thomas number 4 wood with a 16 degree loft for long control shots off the tee or off the fairway.
- Can work will even off a bad lie and can be a better choice vs a strong 3 wood off a tight lie fairway.
- More sole weight then a 3 wood for a higher ball flight vs a 3 wood.
- Get repeatable hand placement with strong graphics, with a choice of small, standard, mid size, or oversize
- Keep your # 4 fairway wood head looking new with the Thomas Golf protective head cover
- This newly engineered compound provides the optimum balance of comfort, control, traction and shock absorption.
- Available in your choice of four sizes: Small, Standard, Mid-size, Over-sized
- Distinctive gold-filled hand placement guide for consistent gripping and accurate club alignment will contribute to greater shot accuracy.
- Specially designed multi-tread patterns provide exceptional traction and surface feel in each section of the grip.
Thomas Golf 16 Degree Number 4 Fairway Wood Graphite Shaft (available in men’s R-Flex, S-Flex or Senior A-flex)
THOMAS Frequency & Flex Matched tour-grade seamless shafts made of premium super high modulus graphite fibers provide a light weight of 60 grams for increased swing speed, while maintaining a low torque of 3.3° to reduce head twisting and lagging at impact, resulting in increased shot accuracy. THOMAS shafts are seamless and have been specifically designed to match and optimize the performance of THOMAS heads for alignment accuracy and ball flight. Specialized Mid Kick-Point provides an optimum balance of trajectory & control. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.
The senior version has... and Specialized Low Kick-Point assists in achieving higher shot trajectory. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.