- Right Handed or Left Handed Fairway Wood # 3, Loft – 14 degree, Lie – 57 degree; Length – 44 inches with a graphite shaft. 42.5 inches with a steel shaft.
- Good choice on short par 4 to replace driver (better accuracy and control).
- The Thomas Golf number 3 wood with a strong 14 degree loft for long controlled shots off the tee.
- Make sure you have a good lie before you use a strong 3 wood off the fairway.
- More sole weight then a driver for a higher ball flight.
- High performance hand graphics with a choice of small, standard, mid size, or oversize
- Keep your # 3 strong fairway wood head looking new with the Thomas Golf protective head cover
- This newly engineered compound provides the optimum balance of comfort, control, traction and shock absorption.
- Available in your choice of four sizes: Small, Standard, Mid-size, Over-sized
- Distinctive gold-filled hand placement guide for consistent gripping and accurate club alignment will contribute to greater shot accuracy.
- Specially designed multi-tread patterns provide exceptional traction and surface feel in each section of the grip.
Thomas Golf 14 Degree Number 3 Strong Fairway Wood Graphite Shaft (available in men’s R-Flex, S-Flex or Senior A-flex)
THOMAS Frequency & Flex Matched tour-grade seamless shafts made of premium super high modulus graphite fibers provide a light weight of 60 grams for increased swing speed, while maintaining a low torque of 3.3° to reduce head twisting and lagging at impact, resulting in increased shot accuracy. THOMAS shafts are seamless and have been specifically designed to match and optimize the performance of THOMAS heads for alignment accuracy and ball flight. Specialized Mid Kick-Point provides an optimum balance of trajectory & control. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.
The senior version has... and Specialized Low Kick-Point assists in achieving higher shot trajectory. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.