- Right Handed or Left Handed Fairway Wood # 11, Loft – 30 degree, Lie – 61 degree; Length – 40 inches with a graphite shaft. 38.5 inches with a steel shaft.
- Good choice to replace a 5 iron which can provide much more forgiveness vs a standard iron.
- The Thomas number 11 wood with 30 degree loft for added height and soft landing.
- The 11 wood is one of the most popular choices with golfers of all skill levels.
- More sole weight then a 5 iron for a higher more forgiving ball flight.
- Great feeling grip with a choice of small, standard, mid size, or oversize grip sizes.
- Keep your # 11 strong fairway wood head looking new with the Thomas Golf protective head cover
- This newly engineered compound provides the optimum balance of comfort, control, traction and shock absorption.
- Available in your choice of four sizes: Small, Standard, Mid-size, Over-sized
- Distinctive gold-filled hand placement guide for consistent gripping and accurate club alignment will contribute to greater shot accuracy.
- Specially designed multi-tread patterns provide exceptional traction and surface feel in each section of the grip.
Thomas Golf 30 Degree Number 11 Strong Fairway Wood Graphite Shaft (available in men’s R-Flex, S-Flex or Senior A-flex)
THOMAS Frequency & Flex Matched tour-grade seamless shafts made of premium super high modulus graphite fibers provide a light weight of 60 grams for increased swing speed, while maintaining a low torque of 3.3° to reduce head twisting and lagging at impact, resulting in increased shot accuracy. THOMAS shafts are seamless and have been specifically designed to match and optimize the performance of THOMAS heads for alignment accuracy and ball flight. Specialized Mid Kick-Point provides an optimum balance of trajectory & control. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.
The senior version has... and Specialized Low Kick-Point assists in achieving higher shot trajectory. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.