- Right Handed or Left Handed Fairway 13 Wood, Loft – 33 degree, Lie – 62 degree; Length – 39 inches with a graphite shaft. 37.5 inches with a steel shaft.
- Outstanding top of the club head bar alignment feature.
- The Thomas number 13 wood is a direct replacement for our standard 6 iron and our 6 hybrid golf club.
- Works will: with a sweeping golf swing and is very good choice for golfers with a shank problem.
- More sole size then a number 6 iron for a lower center of gravity.
- 4 grip sizes with a choice of small, standard, mid size, or oversize
- Small compact style Thomas Golf protective head cover to help fit with most golf bags.
- This newly engineered compound provides the optimum balance of comfort, control, traction and shock absorption.
- Available in your choice of four sizes: Small, Standard, Mid-size, Over-sized
- Distinctive gold-filled hand placement guide for consistent gripping and accurate club alignment will contribute to greater shot accuracy.
- Specially designed multi-tread patterns provide exceptional traction and surface feel in each section of the grip.
Thomas Golf 33 Degree Number 13 Fairway Wood Graphite Shaft (available in men’s R-Flex, S-Flex or Senior A-flex)
THOMAS Frequency & Flex Matched tour-grade seamless shafts made of premium super high modulus graphite fibers provide a light weight of 75 grams for increased swing speed, while maintaining a low torque of 3.3° to reduce head twisting and lagging at impact, resulting in increased shot accuracy. THOMAS shafts are seamless and have been specifically designed to match and optimize the performance of THOMAS heads for alignment accuracy and ball flight. Specialized Mid Kick-Point provides an optimum balance of trajectory & control. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.
The senior version has... and Specialized Low Kick-Point assists in achieving higher shot trajectory. Each shaft undergoes extensive testing including Bend Stressing and Frequency Calibration ensuring integrity and consistency from shaft to shaft.